An apartment located in a center of Bangkok city.
Silom is the closest Bangkok gets to Wall Street, with glistening skyscrapers all boasting the names of financial institutions and jewelry trade center.
The Treasure Silom is a low-rise building, having 8 storey and including 71 units. The property is developed by Lee property company on the plot land size 294 sq.wah ( or 1,176 sq.m.) located on Pan road, Silom, Bangrak district, Bangkok 10500.
- Pool spa
- Steam room
- Gym room
- Sky deck on roof top
- Lobby, 2 elevators, key card access
- Security system for 24 hours, CCTV, guards, emergency exit, smoke detector, garbage room
- Parking lot 80 %
How to get in
Silom can handily be reached using the BTS Skytrain's Silom Line. BTS station Sala Daeng is right in the middle of the action, close to pretty much all party venues. At the other side is Saphan Taksin station, which is close to Bang Rak's riverside hotels. Surasak and Chong Nonsi fill up the area in between.
The central stop is MRT station Si Lom, that lies at the entrance of Lumphini Park. It can be used as an interchange station with Sala Daeng BTS station. Trains leave every five to ten minutes, and the fare is about 16 to 41 baht.
- Sathorn square tower, an office tower on Sathorn road
- Lumpini park , public park in the city of Bangkok ( BTS Saladang)
Room for sell
- room size 65 sqm
- 2 bedrooms ( 1 master bedroom) , 2 bathrooms ( 1 bathtub)
- open plan kitchen
- fully furnished
- laminated flooring in living area and tiles flooring in kitchen
- Electrics; Television, DVD player, air-conditioning system, water heater, refrigerator, microwave, electric hobs and hood, washing machine
- corner unit on 7th floor ( it has 8 floors)
Price 8,000,000 THB
more info please contact
mobile call: 086 313 4409
Common facility on 2nd floor ; pool, gym room